Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where have I been?

Sorry faithful readers – travel took me away from the blog for a little while. But I’m back and better than ever! I got a chance to reread the book, and I've decided that while my brother the Atheist is angry towards organized religion, and organized Christian religion in particular, he’s really quite funny. When you pull back the layers and emotion, he’s a crack up! I talked to a friend the other day in the grocery store about the book and she commented that parts made her laugh so hard she “wet herself” a little bit! This bit of information is important for two reasons:

  1. It made me realize that she not only is a good enough friend to tell be she peed in her pants when reading the book, but also that it’s really quite funny.
  2. The book is growing in popularity – she’s not someone who I gave a copy of the book to. Rather she heard about it through another friend, ordered the book and has been reading it.

So we've got some good momentum going on with word of mouth communications. My friend has been reading the book in church which will lead to more readers as she’s asked questions about it. And as more people read and respond I’m hopeful the world will take notice of this first publish work of art from my brother the atheist. Have you purchased your copy yet? If not get to Amazon and get one today!

No comments: